We specialize in metaphysical crystals, mineral specimens, fossils, lapidary equipment, tools & supplies. We carry local rock and fossil specimens from the Midwest (Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois, and Iowa) as well as from other parts of the world. In addition, our customers are guaranteed to find unique gifts from around the world, such as stone carvings, chess sets, lamps, book ends, wind chimes and more. We also carry Fair-Trade and earth-friendly gifts.
Gary’s Rock Shop also has a wonderful collection of jewelry for all tastes:
- Authentic Native American Jewelry...including bracelets, earrings and necklaces.
- Baltic Amber...rough chunks with insects, gem grade and amber jewelry.
- Western Bolos & Belt Buckles
- Stone Earrings, Necklaces & Bracelets handcrafted in-house by Gary's Rock Shop staff, our signature "Chrysalis Earth" line.
- Symbolic Nature Jewelry by silversmith, Stacie Anthony, owner of Gary's Rock Shop.
You will also find resources, books, and kits for crystal healing, rockhounding, geology and children! We also have hands-on learning activities for kids!
We're open every day of the week at our storefront for your convenience!
OUR STORE HOURS:
Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm
Saturday 9am - 5pm
Sundays noon - 4pm